Fitness Workshop Hosting
Continuing education workshops for the fitness professional is good for our students and clients, and is required by certifying organizations. Fit Launch has been providing these programs since 1998 and we look forward to working with you for your fitness pro education needs.
What We Need
- A facility that has a specific type of room(s) that can accommodate the type of workshop you choose to host. The room must be in adequate condition, and free from noise or distractions in order to ensure quality education. Facility’s of interest may include fitness centers, wellness departments, educational settings, or health care organizations. *Contact the FIT Launch office for more specific details
- Your hospitality at the event. We require a representative at the workshop or event to be present during all aspects of the workshop. This ensures the high quality of the event, and allows our trainers to concentrate on their presentations while facility representatives can take care of access and help with equipment.
- Post information about the training within your facility. Pass the information along to all your instructors, trainers, and fitness staff. Be able to provide directions to the club when registrants call for information on facility location. Additional advertising assistance is appreciated but not required.
What You Get
- As a host site, your facility will be advertised on our web page and through our direct marketing measures. With our “per registrant” hosting program you will receive one complimentary registration or 15% off for each of the facility instructors, for each workshop you host. Our “Flat Rate” program allows the facility to be assured of the training running as well as providing an opportunity for the facility to make additional revenue on the event.
- Depending upon the type of workshop you host, your facility will have an opportunity to view new/beginning group fitness instructors talent for possible employment opportunities.
- We handle all registrations and paperwork. No paperwork is required of the host site less the completion of the host site agreement form.
- Excellent practical based workshops that allow for instructor/student interaction. You also have the opportunity to have specific topics address or workshops based upon other topics/formats designed. Call us to discuss possibilities.
- Most of our programs provide continuing education credits for the American Council on Exercise (ACE) and United States Fitness Instructor Training (USFIT). Certain programs may carry AFAA credits as well and all are appropriate for petition to other certifying bodies.
- FIT Launch is also recognized as a Regional Master Trainer for the Resist-A-Ball (Mad Dogg Athletics) company and Master Instructor Faculty for the American Council on Exercise. Programs provided for each of those companies may carry further continuing education credits as well as certification.
- Finally, we hope that you feel you get a partner in not only the betterment of participating staff, but also in the overall programming of your company. Through FIT Launch “Fit Pro” education, product resale, all-inclusive group retreat programs, and the many other services we provide, we are here to assist you in the overall quality and variety of offerings of your organization.
Standard Adjustable Fee Program – Fit Launch will set the rate and minimum number of registrants for the education program to be offered. These rates will vary based upon location and number of education hours to be offered. The only facility expense is the $150 deposit which is refundable when the continuing education program runs.
Flat Rate Fee Program – This program is offered when the host wants a training for only their staff or prefers to do their own marketing and earn any profits that may come beyond Fit Launch base fees. A $250 deposit is required for these programs and will count toward host fee with a running program. Total fees will vary based upon location, credit hours requested, and expected participant number.
Contact the FIT Launch office at 360/568-7448 or by email to book a date. Ten weeks advanced notice may be needed in order to ensure proper promotion and registration turn around time.